Monday 19 May 2014

Sophia's Dream

Once I had a dream that I went to London when it was winter. I was a professional ice skater. 

I was going into the Olympics for New Zealand, but that was a few days away so I went to find a lake that was frozen! I practiced every day until the big day! I dressed beautifully and I did my hair. When I walked on the ice I bowed to the crowd and then I went into the middle to start. Then I waited for the music. 

The music started. I was so excited, I did jumps and spins and I loved it. After my dance I waited for my scores which were very high so I was pleased. They announced the third, second and first. I didn’t come third, I didn’t come second, I came first. I was jumping up and down because I won!

By Sophia  

1 comment:

  1. I think you spelt crowd wrong. But great dream!

    ReplyDelete