Saturday 22 March 2014

Middle School Swimming Carnival

It was a warm Friday morning on the 28th of February. A good day for a Middle School Swimming Carnival. The swimming carnival was for Years 3 and 4.

I was worried I would lose, but then I remembered it wasn’t about winning. When the bell rang after morning tea I sprang into action. I grabbed my towel and goggles and went to line up in my group. My group was A2. I was with my friend Chris.

The first event was freestyle. My group was first. For me to swim faster I imagined there were sharks chasing me. I came first.The 2nd event was backstroke. Unfortunately I came 4th, it was still pretty good. The last  event was dolphin kick. I came 3rd.Well it wasn’t what I expected.

It was a splendid day. I cant wait for next year’s Senior School Swimming Carnival!

By Ryan

1 comment: