Monday 9 June 2014

Goldilocks
Blocks Cottage
Forest Lane
March 1993

3 Bears
Animal Lane
The Flower Forest

Hi. My name is Goldilocks. Remember me? I am the girl who ran out of your window in your house.


I am very sorry for sitting on your chairs and breaking Little Bear’s chair. My father said that he’s going to buy little bear a new comfortable and fancier chair.

I am extremely sorry for tasting your porridge and eating all of little bear’s porridge. My mother said you can come for dinner on Saturday. We are having porridge with honey. My mother is very angry with me. 

My mother said that she is going to come over and iron your bed sheets this Wednesday. My father said that you can have a sleep over tomorrow. I am very, very sorry for what I did in your house!

Apology from Goldilocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment